Yeditepe University Hospitals
To provide services in accordance with patient expectations by prioritizing patient and employee safety, without compromising medical ethics, in accordance with national and international standards and legal requirements by evaluating information security dimensions.
- Contributing to the development of medical science through training and research as well as maintaining the credibility and brand image of the corporate.
- Ensuring that employees and stakeholders have secure access to information assets by providing continuous development opportunities for all employees.
- Evaluating the risks related to information security, implementing the investments deemed necessary in case of an information security breach, and maintaining and improving the level of information security.
- Analyzing the service provided and the outputs resulting from the service as well as meeting the information security requirements arising from corporate responsibilities towards internal and external stakeholders, and obligations arising from agreements.
- Protecting the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of information by reducing the impact of information security threats in service continuity, ensuring business continuity and sustainability.
- Commitment to Ethical Principles
- Patient and Employee Safety
- Reliability and Honesty
- Patient / Employee Satisfaction