Having breasts that are larger than normal can cause many negative effects, from physical complaints such as back and shoulder pain to the social life of the person and the choice of outfits. It is possible to bring larger-than-normal breasts to normal sizes with breast reduction surgery.
Physical complaints that benefit from breast reduction surgery: Shoulder pain, neck, and back pain, breast aches and pains, bra strap marks and pain in the strap areas, skin problems such as irritation caused by large breasts, eczema, and bad odors.
Psychological complaints that benefit from breast reduction surgery: Shyness that can be seen in some women due to large breasts, not being physically attractive, reluctance to do sports and exercise, and decrease in sexual desire.
How Is Breast Reduction Surgery Performed?
Different surgical techniques can be used for breast reduction surgery that will leave different scars on the skin. Which surgical technique will be chosen may vary depending on the evaluation and measurements to be made before the surgery.
The breast reduction operation is performed under general anesthesia and the discharge procedure can be performed the next morning after one night of hospitalization.
How Does the Period After Breast Reduction Surgery Work?
After breast reduction surgery, the patients can return to their daily lives within 5-7 days and can easily work at desk jobs. Since the skin incisions used are closed with aesthetic techniques, there is no need to remove stitches.
- Nose Aesthetic Surgery - What You Need to Know
- The Most Preferred Aesthetic Surgeries
- What is Rhinoplasty? Who Can Undergo It?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Breast Reduction Surgery
- The Treatment of Breast Cancer and the Repair Process of the Breast are a Whole
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
- First Cartilage Transplant from a Donor
- What İs Profile Aesthetics?
- Waist, Hip and Leg Aesthetics
- Turkish Doctors Saved the Finger Said To Be Amputated In Germany and Bulgaria
- Prepare Your Skin For Summer
- Diabetic Patients Should Not Wear New Shoes for More Than 2 Hours
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Can Be Performed With Fillers
- Returning to Exercising After Aesthetic Operation
- Prominent Ear (Otoplasty)
- Facial Sagging and Tired Look Can Be Eliminated After Weight Loss
- What are Medical Aesthetic Applications?
- There Are Satisfactory Results in The Treatment of Canine Mammary Disease
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast Lift
- Breast Aesthetics FAQ
- Breast Aesthetics
- Breast Reduction
- Surgery for Breast Cancer and Breast Aesthetics Can Be Performed Simultaneously
- Plastic Surgery Does Not Just Serve Aesthetics
- Turkish Doctor's New Method in Breast Reduction for the Elderly
- Now He Can Run Freely Thanks to the Surgery Performed in Turkey
- Body Contouring Surgery
- Beware of New Moles and Non-Healing Wounds
- Aesthetic Solutions for Tired Eyes
- Face Lift Surgery