The Bone Marrow Transplant Clinic of Yeditepe University Hospitali has been carrying out its work successfully since 2006. The center provides services with its international standards of technological infrastructure and experienced team of experts in its field. In addition to treatment services, it is also aimed to improve the quality of life of patients.
At the Bone Marrow Transplant Clinic of Yeditepe University Hospitals outpatient and inpatient treatments, including transplantation, and all the services that patients need are offered together. In addition to the duration of the treatment of patients, close follow-ups before hospitalization and after their discharge are maintained by their physicians and social-psychological support teams.
The Bone Marrow Transplant Clinic of Yeditepe University Hospitali is a member of European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT).
- Multiple Myeloma
- Adult Bone Marrow Transplantation / Inpatient Guide
- HSCT: Bone Marrow Transplantation Explained
- Childhood Lymphoma Treatments Give Hope!
- High Chance of Treatment in Childhood Leukemia
- Thalassemia Trait Rate in Turkey is High
- Mistook It for Flu and Found Out She Had Stage 4 Lymphoma
- He Beat Leukemia, Made A Graduation Ceremony in His Hospital Room, and Won the University
- Good Results have been Achieved in Leukemia Treatment
- Soil Eating in Patients with Pica Syndrome
- Guidelines for Safe Living After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- How to Apply for Bone Marrow Transplant?
- Adult Bone Marrow Transplant / Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Bone Marrow Transplant?
- Bone Marrow Transplant Clinic
- What are Hematopoietic Stem Cells and What is Their Function?
- How to Apply for Bone Marrow Transplantation?
- Frequently Asked Questions in Hematopoietic Stem Cell / Bone Marrow Transplantation