Yeditepe University Hospitals provide health services in all branches without profit due to its mission and vision. The IVF Center, which continues to work in this orbit, continues its activities to produce the right solutions for couples who want to have a baby. All treatment strategies prepared with a personal and couple-specific treatment approach are planned in the light of scientific data and considering current approaches.
Yeditepe University Hospital IVF Center and a big team of experienced embryologists and biologists draw attention to their different approaches, especially for difficult cases. Treatment and management of all patients is carried out by the joint decision of this team.
In addition to the use of advanced technology in the embryology laboratory, which has an extremely important place in the treatment of infertility, it is tried to be applied by following up-to-date approaches in this regard.
What Are Success Rates of In Vitro Fertilization Center?
Why Is In Vitro Fertilization Center Different From Other Centers?
Yeditepe University Hospitals render healthcare services at all medical departments without making profit, as necessitated by its mission and vision. Continuing operations at this direction, In Vitro Fertilization Center also maintains its activities for providing couples with a pregnancy plan with accurate solutions.
- All treatment strategies tailored to special needs of person and couple are planned in the light of scientific data and current approaches.
- Physicians and embryologists who are well renowned not only in our country, but also worldwide serve patients in our center, where honesty and ethical values are constantly prioritized.
- Yeditepe University Hospitals are notable for a large team of expert physicians, embryologists and biologists in In Vitro Fertilization Center, where a distinctive approach is adopted especially for difficult cases. Treatment and management of all cases are based on joint decision of this team.
- Cutting edge technology is utilized and current approaches are followed and tried to be practiced in Embryology laboratory, which plays a very crucial role in management of infertility.
- No room is allowed for errors in laboratories that are continuously inspected regarding quality and work flow.
- Since in vitro fertilization therapies require maximum attention, our center adopted a patient-oriented approach and our basic principle is to start treatment, after all potential causes of infertility are carefully investigated and the underlying cause is exactly identified. In this way, patients are preserved from unnecessary and excessive treatments without waste of time.
- Special treatment protocols are utilized for patients at In Vitro Fertilization Center of Yeditepe University Hospital in case of advanced maternal age and low ovarian reserve. Difficult cases such as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), diseases that are very closely related to infertility, such as endometriosis, and recurrent failures of in vitro fertilization are followed up based on an experience of many years.
- Our center closely supports patients in all phases of treatment and makes best efforts to answer all questions of patients with infertility as quickly as possible, while patient rights and confidentiality of personal information are meticulously preserved.