Diagnosis and treatment areas of Yeditepe University Hospitals Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology:
- Gynecological Oncology
- IVF Center
Infertility Outpatient Clinic
The main principle is to reach the ideal result in a short time, which can be achieved with the right treatment methods at the right time.
In addition to standard IVF applications, Microinjection, TESA, TESE, Co-Culture, In vitro Maturation, auxiliary budding, Preimplantation genetic diagnosis, recurrent pregnancy losses, and recurrent IVF trial failures are studied, and procedures are performed at world standards. In addition, research, and development studies on many subjects such as "Stem Cell Research" are carried out meticulously.
Menopause Outpatient Clinic
The clinic, which works to make menopausal people more comfortable and healthier, provides services such as mammography, bone density measurement, and psychological counseling, which are required during menopause, in coordination with the Radiology and Psychiatry Departments.
- Antenatal consultation,
o Genetic counseling in patients with a history of hereditary disease
o Preparation for pregnancy
- Pregnancy monitoring,
- Prenatal education,
- Postpartum counseling,
- Recurrent miscarriages,
- Poor obstetric history counseling,
- Chromosomal and structural anomaly screening,
- 3D USG,
- Invasive perinatological interventions.
- Oncological counseling,
- Screening trials,
- consultation and differential diagnosis of suspected gynecological and other branch cases,
- Medical and surgical treatment of gynecological oncology cases,
- Preinvasive-Borderline of the Reproductive System, treatment of invasive cancers,
- Protective and therapeutic vaccine applications in Gynecological Oncology,
- Diagnosis of familial cancers, preventive, and therapeutic approaches,
- Diagnosis and treatment of preinvasive lesions of the cervix.