The diagnosis and treatment of adult and pediatric brain-nerve muscle diseases are performed using clinical experience and technological developments at Yeditepe University Hospital, Department of Neurology.
Treatment Units in Neurology Department;
- General Neurosurgery
- Epilepsy / click for detailed information www.yeditepeepilepsisiz.com
- Stroke Center
- Sleep disorders
- Dizziness and balance disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's and movement disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
If cerebrovascular diseases (like stroke) are treated particularly within minutes and hours when they first occur, permanent damage can be prevented. Afterward, patients are followed up with neurological intensive care and rehabilitation follow-ups. Additionally, diagnosis and treatment are made for secondary protection after stroke.
Preoperative evaluation, long-term video-EEG examination, neuropsychological evaluation, MR, PET-CT, and SPECT tests evaluate the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy.
- Intraoperative imaging methods, methods of monitoring, and prevention of possible diseases are also used.
- Neuropsychology Laboratory: EEG, EMG, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Balance Laboratory: Posturography
- Neurocognitive Laboratory
- Sleep Disorders Laboratory